UPDATES ... September 26: Posted additional phases first draft notice. September 28: Removed additional phases first draft notice, posted second draft notice. September 30: Removed additional phases second draft notice, added third draft notice with revised schedules, awaiting alternative parking updates approvals as noted below. October 2: Corrected and updated alternative parking reviewed by LARCA and UCP today. October 6: The contractor is running behind schedule, so weekday curb work will continue through Monday, October 9. Corresponding weekday work areas remain no parking zones 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Rain today will delay work through at least Tuesday, October 10. October 11: Block 2 concrete work will continue through today, Wednesday.
For October 4-6 Block 1 and Block 3 Common Area driveway apron replacement at 11524 and 11526 Maple Ridge Rd., and at 11507 and 11509 Hickory Cluster, refer to the third draft notice for multi-day temporary assigned parking information. In addition to North Shore Drive public parking typically available most days and nights, HCA President Michael Poss negotiated the following temporary alternative parking for displaced HCA Member vehicles:
Lake Anne Reston Condominium Association (LARCA) Lake Anne Village Center main commercial parking lot at 11401 North Shore Dr., approximately 12 HCA vehicles per day, 24 vehicles per night, and all HCA vehicles must display HCA parking hang tags with numbers visible:
(1) October 4-6 curb/landing replacement, and connector road guest parking area curb installation ... 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
(2) October 30 end milling/grading/repair ... 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
(3) October 31 and November 1 milling/ grading/repair ... 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
(4) November 3-4 repaving/repainting ... 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. ... see photo at above right for Farmers Market no parking tow away area starting 5:00 a.m. Saturday, November 4. Also note that the LAVC lot may start filling up Friday afternoon.
BLOCK 3 @ HICKORY CLUSTER
United Christian Parish (UCP) lower parking lot with access just west of Hickory Cluster and exit between UCP and Lake Anne Elementary School, approximately 12 HCA vehicles per day, 24 vehicles per night, and all HCA vehicles parked in LARCA and UCP lots must display valid HCA parking hang tags with numbers visible:
(1) October 30 milling/grading/repair ... 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
(2) November 2-3 repaving/repainting ... 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.